Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Shipping change

There is a change to shipping now. I had been charging $2 for shipping and that is not the case anymore. It's not $4.95.

Between gas money, buying envelopes, weight variations and the service of the post office. $2 is just not a safe move for me now. I've looked into paypal to alter the shipping cost for multiple items, but I can't find a way to do that. And the past month I've sent out quite a few packages and a couple have went MIA. So I'm opting now for Priority mail. It's flat rate shipping and I can fit more than one copy in it. Sorry for the change, I wish I didn't have to do it, but I need to bring some kind of money in to continue the dream. I'm taking enough of a loss on the book itself and I can't continue to take a loss on shipping. I realize that'll prevent some and maybe all from buying a hard copy until I get another book completed.

I can tell you though that all copies come bagged and boarded. And they will all be signed also. If you want it personalized, leave a note when you make the purchase and I will do that also.

And if you're interested in supporting me buy don't want to pay for hard copy, you can always hit the donate button as well, it saves on shipping and I appreciate anything you're interested in donating.

To buy a copy.








To donate.






No comments:

Post a Comment