Sunday, October 30, 2011

11/88 Package

I'm in the process of cleaning my room and getting rid of what I can. But there are a few things I can't get rid of. Lot's of books and lots of prints. But I think I'm getting to the point (If not now, I will be in April), where I can put up an 11/88 Studios package for a decent price to get it out of my room and into other peoples hands.

So I will be offering the following.

Growing Pains #1 ($3.50 for 36 pages) (Interior art by various artists.)
Modern Hood #1 ($3.00 for 20 pages) (Interior art by Joseph Canave, Cover by David Johnson)
11/88 Studios Print ($5.00)
Bookmarks Included Free
Modern Hood Print included Free

Shipping $6.00

Additional Prints.
Green Lantern Splinter ($5.00)
Red Lantern Demona ($5.00)
Sinestro Corps Scarecrow ($5.00)

Modern Hood has been picked up by Arcana Studios. I don't own the rights, I printed ashcans to gain some attention for the book at the convention and they didn't sell the way I hoped. But it does feature the first and possibly only appearance of Modern Hood in comic form.

The 11/88 Studios Print is 11*17 and features Modern Hood, Tyler Kirk (Growing Pains) and The Legend Killer (debuts next April).

I also have some other prints to benefit Tuberous Sclerosis. Those feature Splinter as a Green Lantern (David Johnson), Demona as a Red Lantern (Tyler Earles) and Scarecrow as member of the Sinestro Corps (Ethan Van Sciver). I'll sell those for $5.00 as well. $4.00 will go to Tuberous Sclerosis and $1.00 will cover print cost.

Shipping will be $6.00. I don't think that'll cover the shttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifhipping, as long as I don't fall too much more into debt, I don't care.

I'll be throwing in some book marks free of charge for every order along with an additional Modern Hood print.

A select amount of each prints has been signed by the colorist and the Green Lantern, Modern Hood and 11/88 Print have also been signed by the penciler.

Select amount copies of Modern Hood ashcan have also been signed by Penciler and Colorist.

All books will be signed by me.

Interior Art and larger versions of covers and prints can be viewed at Deviant Art here.









If you're interested in buying the Lantern prints, I'll send you an invoice.

If you're interested in donating money. The link below can do that.






No comments:

Post a Comment