Sunday, January 2, 2011

Order Growing Pains Today


Growing Pains is now officially available for order.

All copies will be signed.

Growing Pains has nothing to do with the tv show. I thought the name was fitting for the book. But' I'm perfectly ok with the extra attention. No publicity is bad publicity.

It's a coming of age story about (Tyler Kirk) growing without his father in his life. Soon into Tyler's life, his father is taken from him, now Tyler goes on a journey to get justice for his father, while being obsessed with not becoming his father.

The book cost $4 and the shipping will cost $2. So you're paying $6 total. I will ship the books out right around January 5th, but it also depends when I get them.

If you live outside of the US and want a copy e-mail me and I'll do my best to get a copy to you at a fair price for both of us.

I'll be taking a loss on this book so If you want to buy it at your local shop ask your retailer to order a copy from me directly. The only one that will take a loss is me.

If you're new to the site you can read the book for free here (The buy a copy).

Click the link below to order a copy.






2 comments: